Thank you for visiting our website.
Version Date: 12/11/2020
1219 Chatelaine- Geneva, Switzerland (“KriyaBio”) (collectively as “KriyaBio”, “we”, “us” or “our”), regarding your access to and the use of the Site.
i. “Content” includes items that you see, read, hear, download or access on this Site (including but not limited to messages, text, files, data, software, images, photographs, videos, illustrations and other material).
ii. The Site provides Content for general information about KriyaBio, including its operations and products. Products on the Site may or may not be available on the market in the country that you are accessing this Site from.
iii. This Site provides Content to all stakeholders (from industry, policymakers, general public, healthcare professionals).
iv. The Content may include forward-looking statements which, at the time of writing were based on the then current expected future events. The user is advised not to depend on these forward-looking statements and KriyaBio is not bound to fulfill forward-looking statements.
v. This Site is for informational purposes only. The Site does not provide medical advice, and thus is not to be treated as such. For medical information you should always seek advice from a lisensed physician or other qualified health providers. The responsibility for the use of the information on this Site is solely with you. In case of an emergency always call your physician.
vi. You should obtain complete medical information (regarding medical devices and diagnosis) directly from a healthcare professional. KriyaBio and its employees assumes no responsibility for any actions out of the interpretation, application or misuse that the user might take based on the information provided on this Site or any third-party links. If you have a specific medical condition, you are advised to obtain consultation from a licensed medical practitioner. Use of this Site does not replace medical consultation with a qualified medical professional to meet the health needs of you or your family.
5. Intellectual Property
i. All Content and intellectual property rights on this website, unless otherwise stated is owned by KriyaBio.
ii. Any third-party Content on the Site has been approved or licensed from the respective owners for use on this Site and/or emails or documents sent to the mailing list.
6. Limitations of liability
i. You use the KriyaBio Site at your own risk. You must understand and accept all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including reliance on accuracy, usefulness and completion of any Content. All information on or via the website is for informational purposes only.
ii. We aim to ensure a convenient and functional website, but we make no guarantees as to the accuracy of any of the Content.
iii. KriyaBio does not ensure that the Site will be free of viruses or other threats to your computer system. KriyaBio will not be liable to you for any damage caused by any such virus or software.
iv. We reserve all rights to adjust, correct and/or improve the Site at any time without notice.
7. KriyaBio Site Access and Use
i. Users may view pages from the Site in a web browser, download Site pages for caching, print Site pages, stream audio and video files from the Site, subject to the other standards set forth by the Terms.
ii. Except as permitted in Section 5.1., Users must not download any material from the Site or save any material to their computer.
iii. Users must use the Site for own personal and business-related information regarding KriyaBio and must not be used for any other purpose.
iv. Except as permitted by the Terms, editing or modification of any Content on the Site is prohibited.
v. Unless the user own or controls the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish Content from the Site (and republications in any other website (commercial or non-commercial);
- Sell, rent or sub-license Content from the Site;
- Reveal any Content from the Site to the public;
- Redistribute Content from the Site
vi. Users may redistribute newsletters (digital or in print) to any person without a commercial intent.
vii. We reserve the right to limit access to content, areas of the Site, or the whole Site, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass or attempt to do so on any restricted regions on the Site.
viii. Users must not:
- take any action that causes, or may cause damage to the Site or affect the performance, accessibility or availability;
- use the Site in any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or damaging purpose or in connection to the aforementioned;
- use the Site to host, store, send, transmit, distribute any data that consists of, or affected by any spyware computer virus, Trojan horse, keylogger, worm or other malicious or unlawful computer software;
- conduct any data collection of any type (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction and harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our expressed written consent;
- access or interact with the Site using any robot, spider or automated means, except for search engine indexing;
- use data collected from the Site for any marketing activity (includes but not limited to email, SMS, tele- and direct marketing);attempt or perform any form or reverse engineering or disassembly of the Site.
8. Mailing List
- By subscribing to your mailing list, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you Site and KriyaBio updates. The aim of the service is to keep interested Users and visitors updated about our products and the past, current and future status of KriyaBio. The subscription to our service is not compulsory for the use of the Site.
- You can choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- You agree to let us send personal emails on a one-one basis – i.e. replying to queries sent from your email address or verification of email address.
- We will not send you any spam and will not share your email address to any other establishment or website.
- Your email address will be kept secure and will not be shared, sold or leased.
- Emails will be sent to you at reasonable intervals.
- We reserve the sole rights to remove users from our mailing list, without notice. Any subscriber providing false data for registration will be removed.
- We reserve the sole rights to modify or discontinue the mailing list at any time with or without notice to the subscribers.
- KriyaBio is not liable to you or any third party for the modification or cancellation of our mailing list service.
- To the extent of applicability, the general Terms apply to members of our mailing list.
- The content (including but not limited to messages, text, files, data, software, images, photographs, videos, illustrations and other material) contained in the document provided to the mailing list are subject to copyright laws in Switzerland. You agree that the use of the information provided to the mailing list is for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial use. Copying, reproducing and modifying the document and/or content without prior written consent is strictly prohibited and is protected by law.
9. Third Party Links
- Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by KriyaBio.
- KriyaBio does not have control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You acknowledge that KriyaBio will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused using or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- You agree to use all third-party contents at your own risk
10. Data Ownership and Privacy
12. Exclusion of Liabilities and Indemnification
i. To the extent of the law, KriyaBio is not liable to you for any claim, expense, loss or damage incurred by you, directly or indirectly through the access or use (or lack thereof) of the Site.
ii. You agree to fully indemnify KriyaBio against any suits, damages, claims, cost of expenses that you suffer in tort, negligence or contract.
You agree that KriyaBio may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site, as well as terminate your subscription to the mailing list at any time.
14. Governing Law
ii. You agree to submit to the select jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland with regards to any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms.
i. If provision of these Terms are or become invalid, unenforceable or void it, other provisions of these Terms are not affected and shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com